[Tutor] web.py vs webwareforpython

OkaMthembo zebra05 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:27:58 CET 2008

Thanks Kent. Well, i looked about and initially settled on webware - because
it seemed mature and is IMO well documented. Ive read Cheetah + webware docs
and it looked good. Then i heard of web.py on some reddit write-up.
Apparently really easy to use and lightweight. I found out YouOS uses it and
thought there must be a good reason.

I am just very curious as to which python web framework will ultimately be
the best to work with; and i dont want to waste time trying if some arent
worth the trouble.

--
Lloyd Dube