[Tutor] Thought of some other things.

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:05:54 CET 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 11:38 PM, Timothy Sikes <trs5678 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> First off,  I was running my script from my flash drive-That could have caused something.   Next, I have possible found something....  IN the location where I ran the script,  I found a pic_db.bat with stuff in it... It still doesn't explain why the program crashed, but it does explain why I didn't think it was doing anything.

Your question is unclear, Timothy.
Running from the flash drive is not going to cause your program to
crash. The interpreter is in the PATH of your computer and you can run
your program from flash drive, cd or from the floppy drive.

pic_db.bat could be anything. Google for it and verify if it is not a virus.

Paste the error message you received for more specific response.

Thanks,

O.R.Senthil Kumaran
http://phoe6.livejournal.com