[Tutor] reading inputs from keyboard

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 19:58:43 CET 2008

A more gentle nudging in the correct direction is generally more
well-received.  Honestly, it doesn't help anyone to be rude, and we'll
all just think less of you for this unnecessary divergence.
If you're not going to at be witty and subtle about it, you may as
well direct them to Eric Raymond's article on how to ask smart
questions.  He's already written this chastisement, and better than
you.
Please don't pollute our space with noise and needless posturing.  If
your response is not going to be more helpful than "RTFM" or "GIYF"
perhaps you should reconsider hitting that send button.