[Tutor] Having trouble with a component of the random module

OmerT Jaggojaggo+Py at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 16:25:29 CEST 2008

Bob, Kent,

I understood all that from the context and yet do not feel familiar
enough with the information nor had the time to lookup.

The point I'm making is that Alan has a logical problem with his
generator regarding the question of repetitive cards in a booster:
On one hand, the script does not allow to repeat cards. On the other-
he tries to display 8 cards out of a 5 card pool, which is impossible
without repeating cards.

That's all..