[Tutor] I need a Python mentor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 8 23:55:05 CEST 2008

"A. Joseph" <joefazee at gmail.com> wrote

> Hello everybody, i`m new to this list. I was programming in PHP
> before, of
> recent I started learning python. I need someone who can be giving
> me some
> assignment based on the chapter I read in the book, and the person
> will
> sometime review my code and tell me if it`s well structured.

While some individual may volunteer its unlikely.
The way the list works you pose questions and anyone on the list who
knows (or thinks they do) the answer will reply. If you have code
either
post it in a mail(if short) or post a link to pastebin or some similar
site.
Hopefully some folks will have the time and intreest to review it.

If you have studied a tyopic and want ideas on how to put it into
practice just ask. Be as specific as possible. State where you
are studying - tutorial, book, video etc.

If you are getting errors post a short program that demonstrates the
error plus all of the error text. You should get a reply pretty
quickly.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld