[Tutor] My experience on web.py

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Aug 4 20:50:04 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:04 PM, ammar azif <ceasar102 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I tried to use django but I found that the framework hides
> alot of things from me and files are generated by the framework
> automaticaly and I felt like I wasnt in control.

I'm surprised to hear this. Django generates a few very simple files
when you start a project but other than that it is your code. I guess
there is a lot that goes on under the hood in the models but I always
felt like the major parts of the app were clearly exposed.

Anyway I have heard good things about web.py too, you should stick
with what works for you.

Kent