[Tutor] knowing when a list is updated by a thread

linuxian iandsd pylinuxian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:19:46 CEST 2008

if i only wanted the last element ofthe list, i would  change the
"geoCode.getResults()' to return to me both the complete list & the new
elements in the list. it should be pretty easy from there. if what you need
is to sort the list & see whether a value have changed or not then you will
be better off working with dictionaries.