[Tutor] XMLRPC

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:39:07 CEST 2008

I am just trying to automate series of commands while keeping a low security
profile.  Most of the stuff we do now is through SSH and Pyexpect.  I would
like to see if there is a way of just triggering commands without requiring
us to SSH into the server to get them to run.  We currently ssh into a box
and use expect to trigger a script that sets up Xen Virtual machines.  All I
really need it to do is hit the box and trigger a command...then give me the
status once its done.  The script does this now, but only as a log file in
the same server.

--
Spencer Parker

"if you can't go to heaven, may you at least die in Ireland."