[Tutor] XMLRPC

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:48:06 CEST 2008

I am looking for a way to run commands remotely on another computer.  I was
thinking of doing this with XMLRPC.  All the machines I have are behind a
private network so I don't have the security implications of them being
public.  I need to run actual system level commands on the box themselves.
What I need it to do is accept a certain level of parameters and the run a
command according to that.  Is this even possible?

--
Spencer Parker

"if you can't go to heaven, may you at least die in Ireland."