[Tutor] web programming tutorials?

Monika Jisswel monjissvel at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:23:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

Ok, so if you were to go back in time ... which pythonic web-tool /framework
would you put more time in studying ?  keep in mind that  you still  have no
experience and  you need something to get you started in web  technology,
second thing to take into account is that it doesn't have to be a learning
tool only but something you can use for real projects once you've become
experienced in it.

I am asking this question because of this huge number of
tools/frameworks/projects all over the web  that let no choice but get
confused & maybe lost. my choice to go python was because i could feel its
power from the first applications I could develop, then were able to modify
(in no time), expand (with no single problem & in no time) ... I want to
feel the same experience again in web development .

Monika.