[Tutor] web programming tutorials?

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Fri Apr 18 08:44:28 CEST 2008

Hi Che,
I started with python web programming using Zope, but this was because I
needed a quick CMS application for a small project I did and Zope's CMF
fitted the bill nicely.

Now I use itools (http://ikaaro.org/itools) it is relatively easy to
setup and is 99% python (the parser is now in C) the latest version has
two packages, the core itools is a python library and ikaaro is the CMS.

Here are the docs, http://download.ikaaro.org/doc/itools/index.html

Hope this helps.
Good luck.