[Tutor] in-memory pysqlite databases

Dinesh B Vadhia dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:15:41 CEST 2008

Why do you say: "Now you didn't mention webpy before, that makes a big difference!" ?

<rant on>
As an aside, it really is a huge pain in the neck that, in general standard Python works (and works wonderfully) but as soon as you include external libraries (eg. Numpy, Scipy, webpy - and probably other web frameworks etc. etc.) things start to fall apart (badly!).  And, from my experience with Python so far it is not of my incompetance (well, not most of the time!).
<rant off>

Dinesh