[Tutor] glade integration

Michael Langford mlangford.cs03 at gtalumni.org
Mon Apr 7 20:39:57 CEST 2008

I've also tried to use XRCed, but it crashes more often then a paper
airplane, at least on Windows Vista. (XRC files are a XML layout manager
interface that can be loaded by wxPython to separate GUI from code).
If anyone knows a nice XRC builder, that would suffice.

               --Michael

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> "Michael Langford" <mlangford.cs03 at gtalumni.org> wrote
>
> > While on the topic of glade, does anyone know of a working gui
> > builder for
> > glade on windows? WinGlade appears to have been linkjacked or
> > hacked.
> >         --Michael
>
> I tried several free or shareware/trialware GUI builders for wxPython.
> None of them were entirely satisfactory although SPE showed promise.
> The Dabo and PythonCard  ones looked OK but both required learning
> a more or less non-standard API to wxPython...
>
> If anyone knows of a good working wxPython GUI builder I'm interested
> too.
>
> Alan G.

Michael Langford
Phone: 404-386-0495