[Tutor] create new user

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 7 20:26:00 CEST 2008

"root" <jatinder.singh2 at wipro.com> wrote

>  I want to write a python script in which will create a new user and
> password.please tell me ,how it will be passible....???

It depends on how you are building your web app.
If you are using TurboGears as your framework then it provides
user admin (and security) out of the box. I suspect Django and
some other frameworks will do the same.

If your web app is more than trivvial (and with multiple users
accounts it must be!) I would strongly recommend adopting
a framework and taking time to learn it. You will be repaid
many times over in saved effort and improved quality!

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site