[Tutor] Creating Sudoku

Tom Haynes tom.haynes at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 7 03:26:22 CEST 2008

G’day,

I am trying to create a simple Sudoku game that takes a simple raw_input of
a, r, c or something similar (where a = row, r = column, c = number to place
there) and place it in a Sudoku game square. I have tried many times to
start it from different angles and just can’t do it. If someone could help
step me through what needs to be done that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

Checked by AVG.
11:12 AM