[Tutor] Learning a Language

Boykie Mackay boykie.mackay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:08:32 CEST 2007

You could also try the showmedo videos at:

http://showmedo.com/videos/python

I started with Java and am still learning Java but after just a few days
of learning python I knew more about programming in python than I knew
about in Java.I have also found it helpful trying out some of the
challenges such as those at:

http://www.pythonchallenge.com/

http://www.spoj.pl/

If you select a problem you can research using the google and the
resources mentioned and try to find a solution.I have found it difficult
to learn by just reading a book and prefer having a problem at hand,then
using the book or other resources to try and solve the problem.

Hope the above helps.

The videos are simple clear and will have you programming in no time!