[Tutor] (no subject)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 21 00:17:12 CEST 2007

"david lazaro" <zero2188 at hotmail.com> wrote

> hi, im relatively new to this,

Welcome to the tutor list.

> im on chapter 2 of the python book

Which one? There are dozens of python books!

> and its asking me to print version 2.0 of "Game over"
> by using keyboard art,

Hint, Use a triple quoted string to create the message.
And make sure your output display is using a fixed width
font!

> but when i draw out "over" is comes up half cut off,
> any reasons why that would happen?

Without seeing your code we can only guess.

When posting to the list try to be as specific as possible.
Describe what you are trying to do and what exactly
happens - sample data helps.
If there are error messages send the full message in your mail.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site