[Tutor] Adding a GUI

wormwood_3 wormwood_3 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:27:59 CEST 2007

I don't think either, I was planning on sticking with wxPython for now, since it is cross-platform, looks way better than Tkinter, and seems to have all the flexibility I would want.

But regardless of what toolkit I use, the question of how best to combine it with pre-existent logic still remains the same:-)

-Sam