[Tutor] Python / CGI

Fiyawerx fiyawerx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:35:14 CEST 2007

Hi guys, quick question, I've been trying to learn python lately, and have
written a few little apps to help with some day to day stuff I do, and
recently my fiance asked me if it was possible to come up with a simple web
based schedule she can use with the other teachers in her school to schedule
library time. (She's the librarian). Basically, it will be a small calendar
like app that will have 'slots' teachers can sign up for. It doesn't sound
like it would be too complicated, and may be a good learning project. I was
wondering if python as cgi would be good for this, and if there are any
pitfalls I need to watch out for before I start delving into it. I'm also
fairly new to writing my own html so will basically be learning it all from
scratch.

TIA,
 Lee McClintock