[Tutor] underlying C/C++ object has been deleted

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:50:52 CEST 2007

Here's the whole code. Any help appreciated!

http://shaferlabs.pastebin.com/m32c82193

Also I was thinking I could set the progressbar to 64% like this.
self.progressBar.setProperty("value",QtCore.QVariant(64))
but it doesn't work. (AttributeError: progressBar) I think it has
something to do with some stupid way I'm initializing the iac_ui.py
file. Like I said, I'm not used to QTDesigner and complex programs like
this. Again, any help appreciated!