[Tutor] A new Kent essay: A Brief Introduction to Beautiful Soup

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Wed Oct 24 02:07:29 CEST 2007

That's funny.  Knowing Alan is from the UK, when I saw Kent was from
Manchester I thought he was Alan's countrymate.

You know the British (at least my cousins) make fun of us for always
having to say our state.  "Paris, Texas", "Boston, Mass", "Tampa, FL".
But, we just have so many more towns, everyone started reusing the
names, not to mention that most of the names we didn't steal from the
natives, we jacked from the old world.  ;-)