[Tutor] Timers in Python

Trilok Khairnar trilokgk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:25:20 CEST 2007

Doug Hellmann's PyMotW (Python Module of the Week) series recently covered
sched
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/PyMOTW/~3/161303668/pymotw-sched.html

He always provides an overview supported by examples.
You think of a functionality in some context, and it tends to appear in the
series. :-)

Regards,
Trilok.