[Tutor] Missing LOTS of list messages

wormwood_3 wormwood_3 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 19:57:20 CEST 2007

Hello tutors,

I just discovered again that I am missing lots of messages from the list. Compared to this: http://www.nabble.com/Updating-MySQL-Database-t4585380.html where 8 messages are listed, my email client shows 5. They are not in spam, I just never got them. Since this is the third time I assume it is happening all the time.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am using Yahoo! Mail, not sure if anyone experiences the same with other services...

If anyone has ideas, I would welcome them. I hate the idea of missing great messages from the list (much less sending responses that have already been covered...)

-Sam