[Tutor] Python CMS advice wanted

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Nov 28 04:16:39 CET 2007

Richard Querin wrote:

> While we have less than 50 entries at the moment, adding each one is
> still quite a hack. I've written a small wxpython app to take away
> some of the pain of it, but it's still prone to corruption and still
> too much work.

Have you looked at Firedrop2? It makes it pretty easy to generate a
blog. I'm not sure if it would create your format though.
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/programs.shtml#firedrop

I think it would be pretty easy to put your site together in Django.
Each entry could be a database item, you would use the admin interface
to create them.

Kent