[Tutor] New Introductory Book

Jeff Johnson jeff at san-dc.com
Wed Nov 7 02:41:44 CET 2007

I have been developing software for over 25 years in various languages.
  I am new to Python because for me it is the very best fit for my
business going forward.  People ask me how do I keep up with the
industry - probably the fastest moving industry there is.  Books, email
lists and conferences is how I keep up.  I make a good living writing
software and books and conferences are my education.

I can certainly sympathize with you if you are new to the programming
world or can't afford books or conferences.  I was in that situation for
many years.  There are tons of affordable or free resources for Python.

I went to Amazon and ordered the book right away.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
jeff at san-dc.com
SanDC, Inc.