[Tutor] how to seed up?

alejandro varas alej0varas at gmail.com
Sat May 19 19:55:00 CEST 2007

hi list
  this is an answer to your first question
  I put two attachments, both python code
  main.py is the file you have to run and
  script.py is the file that must contain your code

  Howto:
    1.- run main.py and your code will be executed
    2.- then you will be answered to do it again, don't answer right now
    3.- modify your code, save it
    4.- answer in any Pythonic way of True or False( obviously True to run
again and False to stop)

HTH