[Tutor] Truncating a Table

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Fri May 11 17:59:47 CEST 2007

You either have autocommit enabled or you need to commit all data changes.
Can't tell the details as I'm not at my laptop :(

Andreas

-- Ursprüngl. Mitteil. --
Betreff:	Re: [Tutor] Truncating a Table
Von:	"Leon Keylin" <ethics at gmail.com>
Datum:		11.05.2007 15:55

Thanks Tim for a fast reply.

The return gives me 0 Rows Truncated message and when I look at the table,
every record is still there.
There are no foreign keys on the table and no errors.

Andreas asked if I should commit after, should I? I didn't think I needed to
but I can try that.

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org