[Tutor] Fw: 2) 'WHICH MULTI'

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 31 01:17:51 CEST 2007

One of my tutorial users has come upon a really weird bug.

He has sent a transcript oif his session. Notice that wx
is not defined yet doing help(wx) produces a strange message.
The message ius actually something he wrote as part of a
wxPython application exercise, but this is showing up
on a fresh start of Python.

I am completely baffled. Does anyone have any ideas?
Any similar experiences?

Alan G.