[Tutor] MONEY MATTERS

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:33:32 CET 2007

> ok, SHOULD THIS BE A THREAD OR A SEPERATE LIST?
>
> Many of ius are independants, and write code for the love of it- or to
> promote and sell independantly. So possibly a thread discussing ways to
>   turn useful code into moiney is a useful idea. If the wish of the list
> is a thread here, we can do that, or we can start a seperate list for
> it. What are the wishes of this list?

i don't think this is the right forum for such a thread.  the main
Python thread may be a better place, but i'd better *DUCK* before
someone from other there throws anything at me.  :-)  this list is
really meant for those who are either new to programming or new to
Python, or both, to ask questions and get answers.

perhaps an even *better* place would be to place this on your blog,
and let respondents take the thread in any direction, yet have it be
archived for all to read.

cheers,
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com