[Tutor] problems to install python 2.5

Tsila Hassine tsila.hassine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:40:26 CET 2007

2.3 is still around indeed, but i launched the IDLE from the python
2.5folder, so i don't think that was the problem.

on teh other hand - i discovered that when i type "python2.5" in teh
terminal window it launches indeed the python 2.5, but when running  a
script from the command line it goes to the 2.3 version in the Frameworks.
 - so what do i need to do ? add it to the PATH ? how do i do that ?