[Tutor] httpd in your laptop?!? serve web pages and wikis in your notebook?

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Fri Mar 2 08:43:10 CET 2007

it is good, no arguement, I have a copy. I am trying to come up with the
solution that has the MINIMUM impact on the system so as to be
supportable on an obsolete laptop with an underpowered processor, so
size and clock cycle demands are high priorities. abyss is very good,
but not so small, and only moderately thrifty on cycles. So far, i
cannot measure the impact tinyweb is having on this laptop I am writing
to you on while tiny is running. and being totally free even if issued
with sold products, the legal aspect is quite acceptable, unlike another
high scoring server i tested and found acceptable.

It comes from the people who wrote and sell the bat, an email client.