[Tutor] 200 dollar questions!

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 30 09:40:23 CEST 2007

"elis aeris" <hunter92383 at gmail.com> wrote
>I am a 4 day python newbie, and already I am writing practical codes.
>
> I want to learn as fast as possible so I am willing to pay for some
> tutorials.
>
> Please reply if you are interested, although 200 is not a lot of
> money.

I'm not sure exactly what you want but this list is intended to be
used by people like you to ask questions and get answers,
but its free. What exactly are you looking for beyond what this
list provides?

200 dollars will buy you a lot of Python books and there are many
free tutorials on the web to suit all levels of experience.

If you tell us what you expect to get for your $200  you might find
its already available for free.

Alan G