[Tutor] Python and XSI

Vishal Jain vishal.thebigv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:08:36 CEST 2007

Yes XSI is a 3D package from Avid. Also knows as Softimage|XSI

By everything failed I mean that XSI isnt registering Python resulting in I
cant select scripitng langauge as Python inside XSI. After running the said
script the command prompt says "Python:Registered" but no error messages.

Yes XSI supports only ActiveX Scripts.

If everything goes good I expect to select scripting langauge as Python
inside XSI and start scripting. But apparently eveything went good as per
the manuals and docs except my luck :(

I did search google but will search more as per your guidlines. And I am a
beginner too in Python. I never coded before.

Thanks a lot for ur suggestions and concern.

By the way are you the same Alan Gauld who posts in XSI Base and CG Talk??

Vishal

Message: 6