[Tutor] easygui question, again

Rafael Bejarano bejarar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 02:48:42 CEST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it is a good idea to learn unix
for the Mac, and I definitely plan to do that. I thought, though,
that it would be a relatively simple matter to import the easygui
module and call its functions using the terminal window, especially
given that I have had success in the past importing other modules and
calling their functions.

cordially,
Rafael