[Tutor] easygui question, again

Rafael Bejarano bejarar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 9 08:24:12 CEST 2007

Hello,

According to the instructions that I received when I subscribed to
this list, one should re-post a question that has not been adequately
addressed in a day or so since the first post. As this is my
situation, I would like to ask once more for your assistance with
easygui, which is supposed to be ideal for use by people like me, who
are new to python.

My problem is that, although I get no error messages when I run a
program that calls the functions from the easygui module, the dialog
boxes do not appear on the screen. I am using a Macintosh iBook G4
with OS 10.4 installed, and am invoking the python interpreter with
python launcher.

If anyone on this list can help me with this problem, I would be most
grateful.

Cordially,
Rafael Bejarano