[Tutor] Code like a Pythonista

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Fri Jul 27 21:24:28 CEST 2007

Terry Carroll wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Dick Moores wrote:
>
>> The handout is excellent! Thanks!
>>
>> But the slideshow at
>> <http://python.net/~goodger/projects/pycon/2007/idiomatic/presentation.html>,
>> isn't.
>
> You have to use the page-up and -down keys; or the spacebar (at least on
> Windows under Firefox).  Took me a while to figure that out.

For navigation I use left and right arrows or mouse-over the
bottom-right of the screen to get a nav panel. But when I get to the
screen "Whitespace 1" there is nothing but white space under the title.
Appropriate in a way but not very enlightening :-)

I'm on Firefox Mac but I saw this also last night with FF on Linux.

I don't know if it is this particular presentation that has trouble or
if it is with S5 itself.