[Tutor] Pop Up Window Problem

Amit Saxena amitsaxena69 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:50:07 CEST 2007

It is a Java Web Application, and its basically a JSP Page which gets
dynamically populated through the Pick Helper Tag. This is the initial level
script i had created, you can have a look at it:

# To use Pamie you must first create a new script or text file that you can
saveas mytest.py.

# This will import the class files so you can use it's methods

#from ctypes import windll, c_string

#import elementtree.ElementTree as ET

from cPAMIE import PAMIE

#from cModalPopUp import handlePopup

# create a new instance of the PAMIE object
ie = PAMIE( )

# Navigates to the Application
if ie.navigate("http://localhost.ketera.com:8080/kcm/HomePage/HomePage.do"):
    print "URL Clicked"

ie.textBoxSet("username", "test at ketera.com" ) #control name, value
ie.textBoxSet("password", "abc123" ) #control name, value

# Now Submit the form.
if ie.imageClick("loginButton" ):
    print "Image Clicked"
else:
    print "Image not Present"

if ie.navigate("
http://localhost.ketera.com:8080/kcm/ListCatalogProcess/ViewProcessListCreateProcess.do"
):
    print "URL Clicked"

ie.listBoxSelect("buyer", "AU Office")

ie.imageClick("search-page.gif")

on clicking this image, i get that Pop Up window and now i m in a fix what
to do next as the browser is not able to identify the window, I tried the
cModal Popup library but no help

Amit

--
Amit Saxena