[Tutor] interpreter restarts

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Tue Jul 17 17:14:30 CEST 2007

Sara,

Stick with ssh, IDE's are a crutch.  ;-)

But that's just my opinion, others may differ.

However, if you were running an X server on your local machine, you
could use SSH to allow you to run GUI programs from your remote server.
There are a couple of free X servers for Windoze, but running Linux on
your local machine would give you the greatest success.  If you are
interested in pursuing this, google up and install an X server, then
post back.

Sincerely,
e.