[Tutor] Fw: Fw: curses

ALAN GAULD alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 14 08:54:34 CEST 2007

Following my own advice....

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: ALAN GAULD <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>
To: max baseman <dos.fool at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 14 July, 2007 7:53:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Fw:  curses

Max,

You need to send questions to the tutor list not just me.
Make sure you use Reply All or at least that tutor at python.org
is included.  The advantages of having many eyes reading your
question is that you increase both speed and accuracy of results.
In addition it keeps the answers available to all so others with
the same problem in the future can use a search engine to find
them.

Now, on this topic...