[Tutor] Fastest way to iterate through a file

Tiger12506 keridee at jayco.net
Mon Jul 9 19:22:52 CEST 2007

It seems to me that what you need is this.
http://www.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html

I think the key that you are missing here is that python does not include
functions that you ask without downloading something special. Check the
link, download those extensions, and read the documents included with them.
Particularly this section:
- Python for...
  |_ Win32 API
     |_ Modules