[Tutor] Help search files

Alejandro Decchi adecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:20:29 CEST 2007

The user put the word or the regular expresion in a textbox i need to do
when ther user press the buttom submit call the file for example search.py .
I need to do this search.py file to find the file looking for ther user. If
the file or files are found i want to the user can download the files found
making click in the link listed in ther form