[Tutor] Perfect Python web stack?

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Wed Jan 17 15:29:14 CET 2007

I think I recently read the you need to purchase MySQL to get a binary
for Windows, but don't quote me.

Postgre + Apache + Cheetah + Dojo is working for me. Sometime soon, I
want to experiment with Django.

I'm not familiar with Lighttpd, FastCGI, mod_python, Pylons, or Kid.
When I was looking for a JavaScript toolkit, I took a look at Mochikit
and Dojo. I was able to understand Dojo better although I hear that
Mochikit is more Python-like. <shrug />

Mike