[Tutor] python query

Alexander Kapshuk akap at isd.dp.ua
Tue Jan 16 10:49:45 CET 2007

Dear All,

My name is Alexander Kapshuk. I'm interested in learning to program in
Python. I have very little programming experience. I've learnt some
basics of programming with Logo.

I've downloaded Python 2.5 for Windows XP Professional.

I would appreciate any advice on what to do next. What books/tutorials
to use?

I understand that learning a programming language involves practice. So,
I suppose, I could use a book/tutorial with loads of practical code
samples to try out.

Any other practical advice you may deem feasible would be welcome.

Thanking you in advance.

Alexander Kapshuk.