[Tutor] SPE - Stani's Python Editor ?

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:56:37 CET 2007

I've recently started playing with Eclipse and the two PyDev plugin's over
the holidays. I'm seriously liking it... but my likes are more closely
related to Visual Studio as an editor, so this is like the perfect
environment for me..

http://www.showmedo.com/videos/series?name=PyDevEclipseList

This link shows you two video's on how pydev works, and how to setup.