[Tutor] control multiple FTP sessions using multiple ip connections via different com ports

ray sa bizag007 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 16:41:54 CET 2007

Hi Kind people

  I have been successful to write an ftp script that logs into a server and collects files. What I would like to do but have no knowledge of is that I would like to run multiple ftp sessions using one laptop with two different connections. What I mean here is that you have a ethernet card connection to the ip world and then you have another connection using your EDGE terminal so in other words you have two ip address and I would like to write a script that controls which ip address to use or with com port to use. I was hoping someone could help to define how to force the ftp script to use the relevant connections on one laptop. You help and guidance will be most appreciated.

  Many thanks

  Ray