[Tutor] New Tutor topic(almost)

Mark Bystry mabystry at verizon.net
Fri Feb 16 13:32:15 CET 2007

Well, I'm new here and for the most I haven't got a clue as to what I'm doing, however, I thought
your website was a jewel. Most of it was over my head but sometime in the future I'm sure it will
become a valuable resource for me. (btw, I'm heading to Borders tonight with my checkbook. Hoping to
pick up some pyhton for complete n00bs reading)

Keep up the great work, Alan.

Mark