[Tutor] Replying to the tutor-list

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:48:52 CET 2007

On 2/15/07, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I dunno about you but 95% of my email is private, only
> about 5% comes from mailing lists.

Yeah, me too, but I guess it seems easier to just hit 'reply' 100% of the
time and have it go to the right recipient. My point really was that 95% of
the time, the recipient is everyone in the mailing list, and only 5% of the
time do I want to privately respond to a mailing list item.

I've just noticed that Gmail doesn't even show a reply-all button if there
is only one sender. If there is a cc included then it becomes available.
Either way I will just remember to hit reply-all. No big whup.

RQ