[Tutor] How to pass a large list to another object?

Hazlett, Les les.hazlett at navteq.com
Mon Feb 12 19:49:22 CET 2007

Hello,

I just joined the list.  I have searched the archives unsuccessfully
trying to learn how to approach my problem.  So I have 2 questions -

	1) How can I best pass a large list to another object?

	2) How could I have found related discussion with a search of
the archives?

If I pass a large list via a parameter, there will be two copies of the
list.  Is there a way to avoid this additonal demand on RAM other than
having the lists global?

Thanks for any help and advice on effectively using the tutor mailing
list.

Les

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.