[Tutor] Program Control

kubota2550 at gmail.com kubota2550 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:11:40 CET 2007

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question.  This appears that a module is a
external program.  What I've seen on some programs but don't fully
understand is something of the sort: def main() and a def  sub() and def
add().  It appears that the program has calls to each of these sections.
The term module may be incorrect here.  I would  like to have all of my code
in one program but be able to call sections of code and return from them to
the main app.  That's where I'm lost.