[Tutor] Trying to get a feel

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:46:43 CET 2007

I've asked this on the Turbogears list, but I thought I'd ask here since
there is a larger active user base from what I can tell.

Basically I'm trying to get an idea of how practical streaming data with
something like turbogears would be for going from the client (web site user)
to the server. I know alot of this is most likely based on the connection
speed, but I'll play with perfect world numbers for the connection speed.
I've got some stuff I stream using python, and I'm just trying to figure out
if the same could be essentially done using a website built on something
like turbogears using exposed methods?

Thanks for any feedback that can be offered.